The Burl Audio B2 BOMBER DAC is a thoroughly considered, flawlessly designed, and expertly crafted digital to analog converter. The B2 DAC was developed with class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering which makes it great for monitoring and provides sonic purity and dynamics.
The B2 DAC partners perfectly with the B2 ADC to complete your Master Signal Chain. It will bring you gorgeous tone, pound you with low end and give you smooth stereo spread throughout the spectrum.
Both the B2 DAC and B2 ADC feature identical, incredibly low jitter clocking, precision metering and stepped attenuators. Both units are available with or without Dante, and they can be packaged together for a $500 discount.
• 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 2 channel DAC
• Proprietary custom design BOPA1, all discrete op-amps
• Passive filters
• All class-A
• Zero capacitor signal path
• Audiophile quality 6 position attenuator with standard headroom settings
• High definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
• Dante, 2 AES, SPDIF and Toslink input
• BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
• Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
• Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
• 115dB Dynamic Range
• -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU
• Rugged, Made in USA design