The Burl Audio BAD8 Daughter Card is an 8-channel analog to digital card designed to be plugged into the Burl B16 or the B80 Mothership. It is built with the same class-A analog circuit path as the B2 Bomber and the same Burl BX1 transformer coupled input, allowing for more channel density. The amazing, tone with incredible detail and low latency is unbeatable.
• 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 8 channel ADC
• Proprietary, high definition, BURL AUDIO BX1 transformer input
• Next generation, all class-A, discrete transistor signal path with zero feedback, zero circuit path capacitors
• Next generation AD conversion
• Low latency
• 8-channel DSUB connectivity