Get Better Trumpet Sound Onstage!
Playing trumpet onstage? The DPA 4099 Trumpet was designed to help you get studio-grade sound, without installing a pickup system. The DPA 4099 Trumpet features a special clip system that attaches to directly to your trumpet, so you won't have to nestle up close to microphone stands, you can play naturally anywhere onstage. Everything about the DPA 4099 Trumpet microphone system is optimized for the trumpet — this version has a high 152dB SPL rating. Discreet, elegant, and lightweight, this miking system's also rugged — the gooseneck provides both stable and repeatable positioning of the DPA 4099 Trumpet.
DPA 4099 Trumpet Microphone with Clip at a Glance:
- Elegant instrument-miking system gives you studio-grade sound on the stage
- 4099 microphone captures your instrument with accuracy
- Rugged enough for stage demands, gentle enough for your valuable instruments
- Can work as a basic XLR microphone or as part of your wireless system
Elegant instrument-miking system gives you studio-grade sound on the stage
The 4099 Trumpet is a unique clip microphone inheriting the sonic approach from the legendary DPA studio microphones to a new instrument microphone. No multipurpose microphone, the 4099 Trumpet microphone and mounting system is meticulously designed and optimized for the trumpet. This is to ensure that you get the best possible mount and audio reinforcement when performing live.
4099 microphone captures your instrument with accuracy
Representing years of research and development, the 4099 Trumpet system's included 4099 condenser microphone features a supercardioid polar pickup pattern for superb gain-before-feedback. This particular version is also optimized to handle the trumpet's high SPL levels, packing in a 152dB max SPL rating. The 4099 Trumpet system lives up to its pedigree, with sound as accurate as DPA's other world-class microphones.
Rugged enough for stage demands, gentle enough for your valuable instruments
Despite its tiny, discreet size and its elegant, lightweight design, the 4099 Trumpet is extremely rugged. The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. What's more, the microphone can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument with only one hand, while the mounting system is designed never to mar or scratch the finish of your instrument.
Can work as a basic XLR microphone or as part of your wireless system
Through the use of basic adapters, the 4099 is compatible with virtually any wireless system and can also be used as a standard 48V phantom powered microphone via the included XLR connector.
DPA 4099 Trumpet Microphone with Clip Features:
- Designed to bring studio-grade sound to the stage
- Offers superb gain-before-feedback
- Compatible with wireless systems
- Flexible and easy one-hand mounting
- Gently holds to the instrument
DPA 4099 Trumpet Microphone with Clip Specifications:
- Directional characteristics: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range, +/- 3dB: 80Hz — 15kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 10-12kHz, first-order low-cut filter at 80 Hz with DAD4099
- Sensitivity, nominal, +/- 3dB:
- 6 mV/Pa; — 44,5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- S/N ratio, re. 1kHz at 1 Pa (94dB SPL): 71dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD):
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 152dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 — 40 Ohm, from DAD4099: 50 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: 98 ft with DAD4099
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V — max. 50 V through DPA adapter, with DAD4099: 48V phantom power
- Power consumption: 1.5 mA, 3.5 mA with DAD4099
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Cable color: Black
- Weight: 1.27 oz.
- Microphone length: 1.8"
- Cable length: 6'
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||.07 lbs. (31g)
||Adapter to Wireless Systems Sold Seperately
|Manufacturer Part Number