The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX-15S is a 15-inch two way passive subwoofer.
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)
||133 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)
||400 W/1600 W
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)
||60 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)
||40 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency
||EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
||18 AWG steel with powdercoat
||455 mm (17.91")
||530 mm (20.87")
||551 mm (21.69")
||24.9 kg (54.9 lbs)
||31.3 kg (69 lbs)