The Eventide Reverb 2016 Effects Processor recreates the legendary reverb algorithms of Eventide's SP2016. It is not a multi-effects box but rather it is focused squarely on the use of reverb with new and enhanced versions of the originals. These new reverbs have the same basic structure of the originals but with more complex early reflections, higher density, and finer control of the parameters. The new reverbs represent the natural evolution of the development work that maxed out the array processing power of the SP2016.
Some of the features:
- the ability to store up to 99 user presets
- high performance 24 bit DSP
- 24 bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O and MIDI interface
- dedicated controls for each of the effect's parameters
- UI is optimized for the studio and for live performance