The AKG CK97 Reference Lavalier Microphone is ideal for live-sound capture with minimum ambience pickup and high gain before feedback. It’s consistent cardioid pattern is well suited for broadcast, theater, lecture and worship. Its discreet housing and durable clip secures inconspicuously to clothing and costumes.
The CK97 C/L uses a three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Cardioid accurate axial response and uniform pattern control for uncolored sound quality and high gain before feedback
- 125° pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious talkers
- Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector fits all AKG wireless pocket transmitters
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 150 to 18000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 28 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 66 dB-A
- Electrical impedance: 4000 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 10000 Ohms