Private Q 12 channel headphone distribution system consists of a distribution/power supply rack, several satellite mixing stations and appropriate amount of snap-on DL-DL cables. Mixing stations mount easily on a mic or music stand and deliver 2x30 Watts of very loud and clear Class A sound. They give musicians comfort and the engineer peace of mind. Private Q is a self-contained system- no power amps or extra cabling is required. System is fully portable and can be easily setup in any tracking as well as living room. Here are two typical configurations of the PQ system.
The benefits include:
- Freedom of individual (12 channel) mixes for each musician. They play better.
- Loud and clear Class A sound. (30 Watts p/channel unachievable by any other system)
- Ease of use (5 mins to set up with snap-on multiwire cables, mic stand mountable)
- Private Q frees up console's Aux sends
- High reliability
- Numerous ergonomical and operational advantages- PrivateQ is a workhorse!