The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX-12P is a 12-inch two way passive loudspeaker.
- 1500 W Class D Power Amplifier
- 132 dB Peak SPL
- Next Generation Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) Waveguide Design
- QuickSmart DSP
- Single knob under interface
- Easy setup via 4 presets: Music, Live, Speech, Club
- 3-band EQ onboard
- Lightweight 15mm wood enclosure with 8 M10 mounting points
- Intelligent thermal management
- Forced-air cooling
||132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)
||60 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)
||50 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V
||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
||1.7 k Hz
||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
||18 AWG steel with powdercoat
||(8) M10 threaded mounting points
||607 mm (23.9")
||375 mm (14.76")
||356 mm (14.02")
||18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
||22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)