The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX-15 is a 15-inch two way passive loudspeaker.
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)
||96 dB Full Space Measurement
||132 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)
||400 W/1600 W
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)
||75 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)
||50 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V
||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
||1.6 k Hz
||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
||18 AWG steel with powdercoat
||(8) M10 threaded mounting points
||685 mm (26.97")
||432 mm (17.01")
||429 mm (16.89")
||23.2 kg (51.15 lbs)
||28.2 kg (62.17 lbs)