The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX-15P is a 15-inch two way powered passive loudspeaker.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
||134 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)
||55 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)
||48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V
||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
||1.7 k Hz
||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
||18 AWG steel with powdercoat
||(8) M10 threaded mounting points
||685 mm (26.97")
||432 mm (17.01")
||429 mm (16.89")
||24.4 kg (53.79 lbs)
||29.5 kg (65.04 lbs)