The EKX series combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications. The EKX-15SP is a 15-inch two way powered passive subwoofer.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20
|Low Pass Frequency
||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
||133 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)
||45 Hz - 150 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)
||40 Hz - 180 Hz Hz Half Space Measurement
||EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
||18 AWG steel with powdercoat
||455 mm (17.91")
||530 mm (20.87")
||551 mm (21.69")
||26.2 kg (57.76 lbs)
||32.6 kg (71.87 lbs)